Second Round of Grant Applications. The City of Las Vegas is now accepting Cares Act Grant Applications from Small Businesses until the $324,000 is fully committed. There have been changes to what the grant will cover. Present applications are now being reviewed and businesses who have applied during the first round are being informed of the changes.
Business that were required to shut down or severely curtail operations will now be allowed to request up to 3 months of:Business expenses such as:
- Scheduled mortgage payments
- Marketing and or
- Reconfiguring physical space
- Installing plexiglass barriers
- Purchasing web-conferencing or other technology to facilitate work-at-home
- PPE for employees
- Temporary structures to mitigate the spread of Covid-19
The request still cannot exceed $5,000. Please send your documentation along with your Grant Application. Questions concerning the application process email CommDev@lasvegasnm.gov or 505-426-3314.